Indulge in Freehold City-Fringe Living Along Kallang River
Inspired by Heritage
By Award Winning Developer Selangor Dredging Berhad
Project Name :Jui Residences (117 units of flat/apartment and 3 commercial units on Lot(s) 05052P MK 17 at Serangoon Road)
Developer : Tiara Land Pte Ltd (a subsidiary of Selangor Dredging Berhad)
Location : 1177 Serangoon Road, Singapore 328231
Lot No. : 05052P-MK17
Site area : 31,705sqft
Tenure : Freehold
District : 12
Development : 4 Storey multi-storey carpark + 1 and half Basement carpark
: 1st Storey drop off area with feature screen (L1)
: 5th Storey Facility Deck (L5)
: 18-Storey apartment unit (L6 – L18)
Facilities / Features :
– Basement 2
– Basement 1
Sprinkler Tank and Sprinkler Pump
– 1st Storey
Water Bulk Meter
Plaza at NAW
Drop off area
Lift lobby with feature screen
– 2nd Storey
– 3rd Storey
Consumer Switch Room
Roof Terrace at National Aerated Water Building Roof Top
– 4th Storey
Swimming Pool Pump Space
Swimming Pool Balancing Tank
– 5th Storey
– 6th Storey
– 117 car lots (inclusive of basement and multi-storey)
– 5 visitor lots
– 3 accessible lots
– 1 loading/unloading lot
– 20 bicycle lots
Maintenance Fee :
– 1 bedroom = $259
– 2 & 3 bedroom = $296
Expected TOP Date : 1 June 2022
Project/ Design Architect : JGP Architecture (S) Pte Ltd / CarverHaggard Ltd
Landscape Consultant : Okashimo Pte Ltd
Showflat ID : CarverHaggard Ltd
Only 117 Exclusive Freehold Units
Own a piece of history for perpetuity
Freehold City-Fringe Living
The best of all worlds await you at Jui Residences
Only about 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard, Marina Bay and CBD
There will also be commercial units under one strata title located at the National Aerated Water factory that forms part of Jui Residences’ unique façade.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
1. Freehold land located in district 12, Outside City Centre (OCR)
2. Located next to Kallang River which is ear-marked for URA’s redevelopment plans. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/plans-to-turn-kallang-river-area-into-a-lifestyle-hub
3. Good capital growth potential as Jui Residences is located in the middle of growth districts of Bidadari Estate and Kampong Bugis. https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Planning/Master-Plan/Regional-Highlights/Central-Region/Housing/New-Homes
4. Jui Residences will become a part of the unique heritage of the National Aerated Water (NAW) building, a conservation effort by SDB Asia Pte Ltd, allowing its heritage to be brought to life through adaptive re-use. The NAW was where soft drinks like RC Cola, Sinalco & Kickapoo Joy Juice were bottled and is part of Singapore’s industrial heritage and one of the last remnants of the Kallang River’s industrial past.
5. Jui Residences is envisioned to be a unique and lively commercial area located next to a park connector, adjacent to the Kallang River. This park connector links Bishan-Ang Mo Kio park to Gardens By The Bay, turning the river into a thriving corridor of vibrant community space.
6. Residents enjoy a river side lifestyle supporting active mobility where outdoor activities and healthy lifestyle is promoted.
7. Excellent connectivity via PIE, CTE and Serangoon Road to Marina Bay Area, CBD, Orchard Road and many parts of Singapore.
8. A home for the modern minimalist, crafted and curated by innovative designers, envisioned by SDB and brought to life by award-winning CarverHaggard of London.
9. The art-déco heritage can be seen through the vertical flutes on the facade, arched detailing on the balconies and wide inset curves at the podium.
10. At the Level 5 sky terrace, a 24-metre infinity lap pool provides seamless views extending into the Kallang River giving residents a sense of liberating space.
11. As a tribute to the National Aerated Water Co., Ltd. building, brightly coloured artworks adorn the walls. Specially crafted by sculptor Dr. Colin K. Okashimo, and named ‘The Bottle Assembly: Filling Voids and Voids Filling’ pastel colours of pink, blue and yellow are applied to the bottles following the Miami art-déco style.