SMART LIVING EC @ Choa Chu Kang Ave 5
By Qingjian Realty Pte Ltd
Targeted E-App Date in FEB 2017
‘Pending Approval For Sale’
- Located Right Next To Tengah Forest Town – Singapore’s Newest & Largest Smart, Sustainable Town
- Close Proximity To Jurong Innovation District & Minutes’ Drive to Jurong Gateway.
- Seamless Connectivity To Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Amenities e.g JEM, JCUBE, Westgate, IMM, Jurong Point
- Near Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub (complete in 2017) with an air-conditioned bus interchange seamlessly linked to Downtown Line MRT station (DT1)and LRT Station (BP6). Direct train to City Centre.
- Close To Major Integrated Healthcare facilities in the West e.g Ng Teng Fong General Hospital & Jurong Community Hospital
- Near To Choa Chu Kang MRT Station, Lot 1 Shopping Mall, Junction 10 Shopping Mall & Bukit Panjang Plaza
- Close Proximity To Prestigious Schools – Choa Chu Kang Primary, De La Salle School, Bukit Panjang Government High School, Pioneer Junior College, NUS High, River Valley High, Dulwich College & NTU
- Easy Island-wide Access Via Major Expressways e.g KJE, BKE & PIE
- Be Part Of The Jurong Lake District Transformation (2nd CBD in Singapore)
Reason #1: The Future Looks West
Compared to what’s in store for this area, the rest of Singapore will look positively backward! Smart homes, smart transportation (including Self-Driving Cars), and a host of other smart innovations make living and working feel like stepping into the future.
Reason #2: Westies Breathe Easier
Singapore’s already known as the Garden City. But with the new plans, the Western district will become the “Forest Town”. With more lush green spaces than ever, you can relax and de-stress. Plus, there’s all that freshly-made oxygen … that is always a good thing!
You won’t believe what’s happening on the western front of Singapore!
Reason #3: It’s Hip To Be West
With the Jurong Lake District being the second CBD, and the Jurong Innovation District set up to house next-gen innovation, research and learning industries, this area will be bustling with creativity and new ideas. There’s nothing like a community of forward-thinkers pushing the horizon into the next century and beyond.
Connecting the Region: KL-SG High Speed Rail (HSR)
With plans for the HSR underway, Western Singapore will be another entry-point to our neighbour. This means travelling to Malaysia for food and shopping is so much easier. Hop on the HSR and you will be arriving in KL in 90mins! No sweat!
Connecting the Island: Jurong Region Line (JRL)
By 2025, the 20km JRL will be completed, bringing Singaporeans closer to each other via the MRT. Serving residents of Choa Chu Kang, Boon Lay and other towns in the West, the line – and planned extensions that link to other lines – bypasses central areas for a faster connection to other regions.
Connecting with Nature: Cycling Network
As it turns out, being well-connected in the West can be great for healthy lifestyles and quality family time. The existing network of park connectors in the West Region will continue to be expanded to link up more parks and recreational space for cycling, jogging and other outdoor activities such as strolling, dog-walking and skating. Properties like iNz Residence are situated next to the Choa Chu Kang Park Connector which links Choa Chu Kang Park and Bukit Batok Town Park. What’s more, colourful flowering plants and lush greenery will be right at their door steps along Brickland Road.